We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with late check out

Delhi
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel with late check out

Hi everyone

I am arriving in Singapore by a 10PM flight and my onwards flight leaves at 11 PM next evening. Could you suggest some hotels which offer late check out till 6 PM ? Also what would be the charges for the same. I am travelling with a 10 month baby so if I check out at 12 it would be very inconvenient for the baby.

Best Regards

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,613 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with late check out

most hotels offer late check out (6 pm) for their premium rooms (e.g. in the Shang, the Horizon Club floor rooms).

Otherwise, most hotels would oblige if u ask for a later check out (usually 1 or 2 pm).

Good Luck

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
275 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with late check out

Hi, we stayed at the Novotel Clarke Quay on the Biz floor and it comes with a 4pm check out. Wfter that, we were allowed to stay in the lounge. Previously, we stayed at The Swissotel Merchant Court and paid ($S100)for an extra half day, that gave us the room until the evening.

You will be able to pay and get the half day, or get a club floor room or package to include late check out. I think Pan Pacific hotels had a package that included late check out.

Hope this helps, Haggis

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with late check out

We stayed in Furama Riverfront and that was late check out at 4pm too at no extra cost.

manchester
Level Contributor
13 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with late check out

Hi

Think Traders offers late checkout facilities. Also contact your hotel direct and, even if you have to check out of your room they will provide a courtesy room

5. Re: Hotel with late check out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 20:19