We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the best Hop on Hop off tourist bus?

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
204 reviews
Save Topic
Which is the best Hop on Hop off tourist bus?

Which bus company will give us the best routes and price for a hop on hop off tour of Singapore?

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,595 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is the best Hop on Hop off tourist bus?

There are only 3 that I know of, SIA , HiPPO and Fun Vee. SIA is a Single story bus with no tour guide/commentry. You get this thrown in / cheap if you fly with SIA. Fun sell them cheap/free if you buy a ticket for another attaction like the Night Safari/ Singapore Flyer from them. Never tried Hippo - their very cheerful guides and multicoloured vehicles, I feel too cringeworthy to contemplate - great for kids though. All have similar routes.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,344 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which is the best Hop on Hop off tourist bus?

Hippo & Funvee both have different routes but overall cover all of the major places but i was more comfortable with Hippo Tours, during two my trips I had used Hippo and recently also suggested for my Cousin and even they were very satisfied. The guides on the Hippo Tours were quite energetic and youthful and I had no complaints as i have never used Funvee so i cannot comment on them.

Check their respective websites and their routes and you can decide one of them.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which is the best Hop on Hop off tourist bus?

Thanks for the info.

4. Re: Which is the best Hop on Hop off tourist bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2010, 07:16