We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best prepaid sim card for 3-4 days

5 posts
Save Topic
Best prepaid sim card for 3-4 days

Dear all..

I am coming to singapore for a short vacation so during it i also want to connect to my family so guyz plz tell me which the best operator in Singapore to providing me prepaid sim card...

And as in my mind i think go for starhubs tourist card should I buy or any other tell me i read many people says starhub not hv good network..

Please tell me where I will get the best deal for foreign exchange.. Or provide me the foriegn exchangers in Singapore....

Thanks.

I am little poor in English plz sorry if I done any mistake ;-)

Indie Singapore
Food Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Night Tours, Walking Tours
Let's Go
Bike Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours
Monster Day Tours
Walking Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours
Duck & Hippo
City Tours, Walking Tours, Boat Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, Sightseeing Tours
LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,624 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best prepaid sim card for 3-4 days

Really all the networks are about the same call rate. You will get a good signal in all the places you are likely to visit as a tourist. I normally get a Singtel Hi card. You can get them for $8 and $10 wich is more than enough for me for 3-4 days with no need to top up.

As long as you avoid changing money at banks at hotels, the rate you will get form money changers is pretty much the same. For the amounts of money you will need for a 3-4 visit, you will spend more on the MRT fare than you will likely save try to hunt down the best rate. There are money changer at the airport on arrival and in just about every mall.

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
387 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best prepaid sim card for 3-4 days

Hi

I am visiting singapore for a week. I want to PREPAID sim card which should offer following

1. INTERNATIONS CALL TO PAKISTNA(locals call are not needed)

2. INTERENET ACCES

kindly advise me best plan to meet my requirement

3. Re: Best prepaid sim card for 3-4 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 07:18