We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal 1 - Victoria's Secret outlet

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Terminal 1 - Victoria's Secret outlet

I will arrive on a Singapore Airlines flight from Brisbane with a connecting Singapore flight to Bangkok. I will land in terminal 1 and need to transit to Terminal 2 for my connecting flight. I understand there is a Victoria's Secret outlet in terminal 1 departures (after immigration), I'm not sure of the airport layout but will I be able to access the store before heading over to T2, or is it only accessible to passengers departing a flight from T1?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
49,509 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal 1 - Victoria's Secret outlet

<<Singapore Airlines flight from Brisbane with a connecting Singapore flight to Bangkok. I will land in terminal 1>>

1/ PLEASE check your ticket info carefully - Singapore Airlines SQ operates from/ to TER. 2 or 3. Your SQ flight CAN NOT land on ter. 1

2/ victoria secret is located in Departure Transit Lounge (West)

Opening Hours : 6am to 12am. Terminal 1

3/ Terminals 1, 2 and 3 at Changi Airport are interlinked by the Skytrain. The Skytrain service is operational from 5.00am to 2.30am. The Skytrain operates both at the transit and public areas. This service is free and takes approximately 1 to 4 mins to travel between the terminals. The average waiting time for the skytrain is between 1 to 3 mins.

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal 1 - Victoria's Secret outlet

Thanks for a chuckle. I think SIN is my favorite airport in the world for many reasons from restaurant choices, movie theaters, hotels, pools and Victoria Secrets.

SIN is the best!

3. Re: Terminal 1 - Victoria's Secret outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 20:18