We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connection Time at Changi

London, England
Level Contributor
77 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Connection Time at Changi

I arrive in Singapore on Singapore Airlines Sq319 on 19th Jan 2013 14:55

I wanted to book a connecting flight to phuket - tiger ariways have flight that leaves at 1700.

Will I have enough time to do the transfer or is it really squeezed? I think 2 hours is enuogh to get out get bags and board another flight, i think boarding is allowed up until 1610.

Let me know?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
55,819 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Connection Time at Changi

Probably if you book LHR-HKT ( via SIN) by SQ as a single ticket , it will be cheaper than two legs and separate tickets.

If changes are not possible...Tiger operates from Ter. 2, SQ land and depart from Ter. 2 and. With Changi efficiency - 2 hours is very OK to make a connection.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,628 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Connection Time at Changi

SQ319 arrives at Termial 3. If you flight arrives on time I think 40min from getting off the plane to getting your bags and transferring to T2 for Tiger check in is about right. Tiger check in counters close 1 hour before the flight I think, so it will be tight but doable assuming you arrive on time.

3. Re: Connection Time at Changi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 09:17