We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

singapore itinerary

Dubai, United Arab...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
singapore itinerary

i'll be travelling to singapore with my family on july...

day 1

arriving singapore at 11am.

singapore zoo

day 2

sentosa / universal studio

day 3

legoland / hello kitty town.. is it far from each other or the same? sorry no idea at all

day 4

chinatown... (maybe just to buy some stuffs... )

is the itinerary okay? can you suggest or add some more .. thanks!

also, is it practical to go via tour package... or can we just ride by the bus to malaysia?

thanks in advance!

Luxembourg
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,618 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: singapore itinerary

Hello, day 1 would be a bit short to visit the zoo. Arriving at 11am you'll go to your hotel first than head to the zoo...The zoo needs almost an entire day to visit. May by you can do the zoo on day 4 instead?

Dubai, United Arab...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: singapore itinerary

thanks for the advice.. which is better ... singapore zoo or night safari? and is wild wild wet nice to visit in July weather... I have my 4 year daughter with me

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,857 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: singapore itinerary

Hi sheryllcm,

I think for a 4-yo, the zoo is better than the Night Safari. There is a kids world zone too. This is a play area both dry and wet. So if you are letting your daughter to play in the wet area, remember to bring along her bathing suit.

zoo.com.sg/kidzworld/…ad-image-0

The Night Safari requires patience and concentration to wait for the animals to come out before you can see them in the dark. Your daughter may not enjoy this.

Wild wild wet? Forget it. You should be visiting Adventure Cove Waterpark, a new attraction recently opened in Sentosa.

rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/Things…

My 2c. Hope this helps.....

Melbourne
Level Contributor
453 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: singapore itinerary

Hi,

Just regarding Adventure Cove Park, from the website it appears that almost all of the rides and things have height restrictions, some are a minimum of 122cm, some 107cm and almost all require adult supervision if the child is under 122cm. So I would make sure your daughter meets the height requirements or that you are prepared to accompany her on things if she is between 107 and 122cm. I considered going for my 5year old who is 110cm but decided against it.

Dubai, United Arab...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: singapore itinerary

thaks a lot for the replies.... I am so happy getting advices from you, but I have few more questions re my itinerary =)))

Day 1:

11AM arriving

Afternoon as suggested on the first reply... we will go chinatown

Evening we will go swimming... I was thinking wild wild wet because I saw from the net that my 4 year old daughter... around 110cm will not be allowed on most of the rides in adventure cove park...

Day 2:

Sentosa / Universal Studio

Will this take my 1 full day... or will I still have evening left to go to other places

Day 3:

Legoland

Should we take bus or get a tour package from hotel? Besides legoland, what other places to go to malaysia? will this trip take our full day?

Day 4:

This is our last day. our return flight is 9pm. so we still have morning till afternoon to roam around. can we go to singapore zoo... or do you have better places in mind?

thanks a lot again in advance... we are just counting on your advices as we do not have idea at all where to go in singapore...

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,053 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: singapore itinerary

I would suggest you not to visit Legoland with your short visit.

You can visit Jurong Bird Park which I am sure your kid will like.

There are a lot of things to see in Singapore. Some links

http://www.singaporeforkids.com/

tripadvisor.com.au/Guide-g294262-l122-Singap…

momaboard.com/cities/…

…cnn.com/singapore/play/25-ways-exhaust-your…

Edited: 20 June 2013, 08:38
Dubai, United Arab...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: singapore itinerary

thanks for your help

8. Re: singapore itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 05:17