We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

arrivals meeting point at airport.

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Townsville...
Level Contributor
254 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
arrivals meeting point at airport.

Hi all. My family is traveling to Singapore however my husband and Son are flying from Australia and arrive at a different terminal 10 mins before my daughter and I arrive from Bali. Where would be the best place to meet up so we can catch a taxi together into our Hotel ?. They arrive at terminal 1 and we arrive at terminal 2. Is there a specific coffee shop or meeting point that would be easy for us to all locate and meet. Any other advise is appreciated as I have not been to Singapore for many years and really have no idea. Thank you

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,764 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: arrivals meeting point at airport.

There's a Toast Box (coffee shop) with seating in the arrivals hall of T2 that's open 24/7. Since they arrive first, you should both get there for about the same time. They can the take the Free Sky train to transfer from T1 to T2.

I would have said just meet at the taxi rank, but there are two at each terminal so that would just confuse things.

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,799 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: arrivals meeting point at airport.

Hi Happytravels6,

Why not meet at T2, since they arrived earlier and theoretically speaking should be able to clear the airport/ immigration formalities earlier, they can take the skytrain and transfer from T1 to T2 and then meet up with you at McDonalds which is on the left end of the T2 arrival hall. Besides MacDonald there is also Chinta Manis, Swensen's and ToastBox outlets at the public area of the Arrival Hall.

Hope this helps.

Townsville...
Level Contributor
254 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: arrivals meeting point at airport.

Thankyou for your replys. You have been very helpful. Much appreciated. I can relax now knowing we can meet up easily at any of the places suggested.

4. Re: arrivals meeting point at airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 05:17