Here is the revised itinerary for Sally in Seattle and her recently retired DH. We arrive at 11:50 AM on Tuesday, Feb. 4. With the wonderful help from Mankster, huow, lifestyle78, minxbaby and many other contributors, we have the following plans. Please let me know if we are missing something or not doing things logically.
1. arrive and change money
2. take taxi to Fairmont and check in
3. After check-in, buy EZ link cards and take the MRT to Raffles Place station (1 station away from City hall). From there we may consider visiting the Asian Civilisations Museum to avoid the heat of the early afternoon. Then around the marina: Merlion park, Esplanade, etc. as we have the energy
4. Dinner at a hawker centre around the Marina Bay area (Gluttons Bay?)
5. Watch the light show from the plaza in front of the MBS mall or from wherever we are at the time
7. MRT back to Fairmont and crash
Take MRT from Cityhall to Marina Square (Red line) and change to the Orange Line (circle line) towards Marina Bay.
1. Gardens by the bay
3. National Museum of Singapore
4. Chinatown/Little India
1. Botanic Garden and Orchid Garden
2. River Safari
3. Night safari
1. Sleep in from being at night safari
2. SEA Aquarium + walk around Sentosa. Food court at Sentosa
3. River cruise
4. Whatever we missed the other days
Monday, be at the airport 2hrs before flight time to check in for 09:20 flight to Manado, Indonesia, and snorkel vacation.
Sally in Seattle