We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nights and 1 day trip in Singapore.

Taoyuan, Taiwan
1 post
Save Topic
2 nights and 1 day trip in Singapore.

Hello,

I am coming to Singapore on 2nd February about 18.35. So I will have that night and next full day for exploring the SG. I will fly back to my country on 4th feb early morning so I am planning to reach airport 10~11 pm and stay there for next day flight. Someone can help me to utilize my time there? I wanted to visit SG night safari park as well as other interesting places. But I am not very much interested to visit museums or art galleries. Looking for expert travelers comments

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 nights and 1 day trip in Singapore.

Hi, welcome to the Singapore forum. The experts here do not provide itinerary planning service but are happy to provide pointers, clarify points or share ways to fine tune it after you have a preliminary draft. The right hand side menu (viewable on a computer browser) is a great place to start. Also look through recent discussions for other travellers' itineraries/trip reports. Happy planning and I wish you a great trip ahead.

2. Re: 2 nights and 1 day trip in Singapore.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 07:18