We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Hotel In Singapore

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
36 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Hotel In Singapore

I found out about this show happening at Canning Park. I need to get a cheap hotel close to this park or in a reasonable travel time.

Check in 5th Check-out 7th March 2014

Can anyone recommend hotel's that are within $50-60 or less a night.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,823 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Hotel In Singapore

Hi Z - you may want to try the Singapore forum instead:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g294262-i1747-Si…

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Hotel In Singapore

Hi zahran,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the Sanur, Bali Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Singapore Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
21,099 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Hotel In Singapore

Hello zahran Z,

Welcome to the Singapore Forum. Sgd$50-60 will not get you a hotel in Singapore. You could go for YMCA International House, One Orchard Road which has small shared dorms of 4 single beds. One bed there (I think they call them student beds) is about Sgd$40 plus taxes per night. The YMCA One Orchard Road is 5-10 mins walk to Fort Canning Park, and there is also a bus stop outside (the #36 bus stops there on its route to and from Changi Airport). The YMCA is also within walking distance to both Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station and Bras Basah MRT Station.

If that one does not suit you there are many good hostels in Singapore. Have a look on a website like hostelworld for bookings.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
21,099 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Hotel In Singapore

when looking at the hostels location, try and choose one on the direct line to get you to Dhoby Ghaut Station, then its an easy walk up to Fort Canning Park. Hostels near the Little India MRT Station, Chinatown MRT Station or Clarke Quay MRT Station would make your journey easiest. Here is a link to the MRT network map -

lta.gov.sg/content/…20Map.jpg

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Hotel In Singapore

Check booking.com. Filter according to your budget. The list may include hostels.

North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Rhodes
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap Hotel In Singapore

''Check booking.com. Filter according to your budget. The list may include hostels''.

Better yet Google ''Booking.comhostels Singapore'' and go directly to the hostels

booking.com/hostels/city/sg/singapore.html

7. Re: Cheap Hotel In Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:21