We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
13 posts
Save Topic
Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

Hi guys. My husband and I are travelling to Singapore in August for the first time ever along with our 9 mth old son.

We really like the sound of the Pan pacific orchard hotel for location, room size and reviews on trip advisor. Only problem is it seems a bit out of our price range ( looking at $3000 for 10 nights in a premium room with king)

Just wondering if anyone has seen deals come up or sales on this hotel or if anyone has done a deal directly with the hotel?

Kind regards,

Jo

1. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 04:20
LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,771 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

Personally I don't think PP Orchard has the nicest location of the Orchard road hotels ( most similar class hotels will have similar or larger rooms ) Also don't be taken up with 'premium rooms' a regular room in a different hotel might be a better idea.

Some others in the area that should be available for similar rates are Royal plaza on Scots and Mandarin Orchard. Sometimes emailing the hotel gets you a better rate for longer stays like yours.

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
584 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

300 a night I think you can get a better hotel than PP orchard, Pan pacific singapore (at Marina Square) is much better and newly renovated

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,753 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

I absolutely agree with everyone above.

I too would narrow down several options, and email the hotel directly. Any length of stay exceeding 5-7 days, is normally eligible for a negotiated Long Stay rate - as mentioned by Mankster.

The hotels that do have those rates available, can offer anywhere between 10-25% off the Best Available Rate.

I also agree about 'premium' rooms. Be sure to look at the details very carefully, as the difference from 'standard' rooms maybe minimal, and potentially better in another hotel.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
19,394 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

Hello,

Pan Pacific Orchard is too close to Orchard Towers (if you haven't heard of it, then google and see what comes up). For your budget there are much nicer hotels and locations.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
19,394 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

Were none of the other hotels we mentioned in your other forum thread suitable?

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294265-i1748-k…

Edited: 04 May 2014, 22:14
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
49,483 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

jlh1977, hi

1/ special offers on particular hotel are pretty unpredictable, especially with the fact that hotels in Sin are in great demand year round.

2/ things that i suggest:

## e-mail to a hotel directly, and ask about promo/ early bird etc rates

## check prices on priceline.com

## make a plan B with similar options or THOSE that fit your budget

## you can also try your lick with mystery deal on wotif.com or expedia.com

## sign up with travelocity.com mailing list, they have some sales - about 10-15% off- regularly.

Melbourne
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

Thank you everyone for your responses and suggestions. I'll keep investigating. We just thought pan pacific looked like a good location as we want to be really close to orchard rd area so we can duck in and out of the hotel quickly to shop etc whilst the other stays in hotel with bub when he has his daily sleeps. Didn't want to waste too much time travelling around etc.

did check out some hotels that were suggested but thought based on location and trip advisor reviews that pan pacific kept coming up as no. One. Thanks again all ;)

Melbourne
13 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

Thank you everyone for your responses and suggestions. I'll keep investigating. We just thought pan pacific looked like a good location as we want to be really close to orchard rd area so we can duck in and out of the hotel quickly to shop etc whilst the other stays in hotel with bub when he has his daily sleeps. Didn't want to waste too much time travelling around etc.

did check out some hotels that were suggested but thought based on location and trip advisor reviews that pan pacific kept coming up as no. One. Thanks again all ;)

10. Re: Deals on price at Pan Pacific Orchard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 05:17