We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long weekend for Yoga and Snorkeling

London
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Long weekend for Yoga and Snorkeling

Hi, I'm travelling to Singapore on business at the end of May and have 4 days after for a personal trip. Ideally I would like to spend those days relaxing on the beach, doing yoga and snorkelling. . I'm not to concerned about where I go, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali? I would like a hotel with some charm, something that feels local, but with some luxury. My budget is reasonable, but not Four Seasons level. Thanks in advance!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
55,869 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long weekend for Yoga and Snorkeling

nwtraveler76, hi

I suggest to check hotels in Gili Trawangan or Lombok, Indonesia. flight from SIN to LOP by SilkAir or Tiger direct.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
45 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long weekend for Yoga and Snorkeling

Malaysia

- Tioman

- Redang

*Both can accessed by bus or flight.

Thailand

- Phuket

- Koh samui

Indonesia

- Bali

- Lombok

Taipei
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long weekend for Yoga and Snorkeling

to find yoga place, recommending this : http://whereyogi.com/?c=Indonesia&s=Bali

4. Re: Long weekend for Yoga and Snorkeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2016, 07:15