We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Goa Velha, India
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

Hello everyone,

I am travelling to singapore on the 18th. we are 5 of us .. my parents(senior citizens),husband ,myself and my daughter (2.6years). We would like to avoid ques and any hassles of going to the spot and booking since my daughter is very young and i have elderly parents.

we would like to visit-(that require passes)

sentosa ( how many days and which pass would u recommend please)

zoo

night safari or river safari

singapore eye

gardens by the bay

thankyou so much. appreciate all the help.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

If you go to their official websites, you will see options to purchase the tickets online. For Night Safari, Zoo and River Safari, you can consider the 3-in-1 park hopper which gives you some savings. It is valid for 30 days from the first visit date.

Sentosa has different attractions so deciding on which pass is suitable really depends on what you are interested in.

You can purchase Singapore Flyer (Singapore version of the Eye) and Gardens By The Bay tickets on their website but do note that they are dated tickets which cannot be amended once purchased.

Edited: 09 May 2014, 17:56
Goa Velha, India
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

thankyou minxbaby. please could you tell me the official websites? thankyou

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel
Level Contributor
18,271 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

Hello,

To find each ones official website go to Google website, Then type in the attractions name, eg. Singapore Zoo, or Singapore Flyer (which is it's real name, not Singapore Eye).

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,015 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

With elderly parents and young kid, I would not suggest you for Flyer, unless your parents are adventurous and are ok with heights. I can suggest you Sands Skypark instead of this.

You can plan the following.

River Cruise - both your kid and parents will like it.

tripadvisor.in/…REVIEWS

Jurong Bird Park - your 2 1/2 yo will love the birds.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

Google 'viator' and go to Singapore, plenty to choose from and good reviews. Book some for myself last night.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

I would rate Singapore Flyer as more stable and less scary than cable cars so you don't need to be super adventurous to take it.

Edited: 10 May 2014, 15:25
Goa Velha, India
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

Thankyou so much everyone for your reply. I wasn't planning to do the Singapore eye. What about the cable car ride to sentosa? Is that scary? with my 2 year old? Do I take it or skip it?

Thankyou so much

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

Have you taken cable car before? Singapore cable car is quite ok but I recommend trying the Singapore Flyer. You can get affordable discounted tickets from local travel agencies or Asiatravel website asiatravel.com/en-us/…sentosa-combo.html

Edited: 11 May 2014, 14:03
Goa Velha, India
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

Hi minxbaby.. I haven't taken the cable car at Singapore before but I read I'm various forums as a must do while going to sentosa.

Will I be able to do the flyer with my 2 year old? Thanks again. Much appreciated

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: where can i book the passes for attractions online please?

I meant have you ever taken a cable car ride in other places? If you have, the Singapore one should not be scary.

Children below age of 3 travel for free on both Cable Car and Singapore Flyer. I'm not sure if they go by year of birth or actual date of birth. You should bring documentation to prove your daughter's age.