We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Joo chiat and East cost (Singapore)

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Question about Joo chiat and East cost (Singapore)

Hello Everyone

I am planning economy trip to Singapore

1- Is Joo chiat and East cost are safe for night walking ( 21:00 to 23:00) and is it possible to avoid red light in those places?

2- Is Singapore bus system is reliably after 22:00? I want to visit night safari and come back with bus No 33.

3- Is Joo chiat and East cost cooler than other Singapore districts? ( I read it in a forum, but is it true?)

4- I can book a room in the Fragrance Hotel (Joo Chiat) 450 USD for 6 night. Is it proper place for young couples? ( Only for sleep and taking shower)

5- Is there any other economic district in Singapore with better MRT access and without red light? ( I can only spend 500~550 USD for 6 night on accommodation)

Thank you

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,061 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about Joo chiat and East cost (Singapore)

duplicate posting

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294265-i1748-k751…

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about Joo chiat and East cost (Singapore)

1 - yes

2 - yes

3 - no

4 & 5 - check out hostels. Some have private rooms in better locations than budget hotel chains. www.hostelworld.com has a good list.

3. Re: Question about Joo chiat and East cost (Singapore)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:16