We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore

Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Singapore

I am a 18 years old female going to Singapore for 10 days, any suggestion to where I could go?

I'm spending the first 5 days with my cousins who is around the same age as me, then the next five with my uncles and aunties who are in their 40s. I love taking bike rides around little town or along beaches in Australia. I'm not really interested in those historical museums. In terms of budget we are not having an extremely luxury holiday, but don't mind spending a bit of money as long as it's worth it.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
20,187 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore

Hi Kelly, you have posted in the wrong forum I'm afraid. This is the Trip Advisor Support forum for general questions regarding TA. You need to post again in the relevant destination forum, a link to the Singapore forum is below.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g294262-i1747-Si…

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore

Hi Kelly,

We have moved your topic here to the Singapore forums as it was initially misplaced in the TA Support forum. Good luck with your research!

Happy travels!

TA_Louise

3. Re: Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 00:05
Luxembourg
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Singapore

hello, on the far right of the page there is "Top questions about Singapore", you may check "SIGHTSEEING & WHAT TO DO" sections to get an idea of what to visit.

Also the Singapore Tourism Board website is very useful for sightseeing: yoursingapore.com/content/…see-and-do.html

If you like biking you may consider having a day trip to Pulau Ubin. Singapore has nice animal parks that do worth the visit. Visit Sentosa and Universal Studios, the ethnic districts and even suburbs can be interesting. You can spare a couple of days to visit Malacca in Malaysia too.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Singapore

When will you arrive in Singapore?? :)

6. Re: Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 07:16