We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confusion regarding discounted passes

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
confusion regarding discounted passes

hi , i was travelling to singapore in august with my wife and 2 kids aged 6 and 10 , was going thru forums , was a little confused regarding discounted cards , which one to buy , i am there for 4 nights but would like to travel to legoland one day , was planning to take my kids to universal studios plus sentosa sea aquarium plus the zoo , night safari , bird park , plus singapore flyer ,can all this be done in 4 days ,some websites were offering pickup services , plus a lot more i m just getting confused as to buy a package with travelasia or singaporecitypass or park hopper or groupon etc etc if somebody can help me to which one be ideal plus anything else i could add to this thanks

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
59,789 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: confusion regarding discounted passes

<<legoland one day , was planning to take my kids to universal studios plus sentosa sea aquarium plus the zoo , night safari , bird park , plus singapore flyer ,can all this be done in 4 days ,>>

kaps691, hello and welcome to TA forums!

No need of so much stress...LOL

1/ you need one full day for Lego land ( do not forget about visa to MAL and on return you have to reenter SIN, once again you have to have a valid visa)

2/ one full day for USS and aquarium.

3/ one day : Zoo+ river safari+ night safari.- doable.

4/ bird park + Singapore flyer - no problem.

NOTE: there is no need to purchase ANY pass i advance, in reality they are RARELY a money savior, but... anyway if you feel you need one - just purchase a pass ( park hopper) at the ticket booth of any participation park ( say zoo). Park hopper is valid 30 days since the date of your fist visit.

Mentioned in this post
Legoland Malaysia
Legoland Malaysia
5,092 Reviews
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: confusion regarding discounted passes

thank u

Schonefeld

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
59,789 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: confusion regarding discounted passes

you are welcome... any time!

4. Re: confusion regarding discounted passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:17