We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transit Trip Planner?

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southern California
Level Contributor
133 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
Public Transit Trip Planner?

In cities like Vancouver and San Francisco, I can find a trip planner on their transit website. However, I may be having a senior moment and am unable to find it for Singapore.. Is there one? If so, would appreciate the link. If not, what's the best way to figure out how to get from Point A to Point B via public transportation? Thanks!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
19,414 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transit Trip Planner?

Hello,

We have linked a few good public transport and mapping planners into our forums Top Questions section (all down the right-hand side of the page). Gothere website allows you to use it as a moveable map, get directions, and get approximate prices on various public transport options like bus, MRT underground train or taxi.

tripadvisor.com.au/Travel-g294262-c207947/Si…

There is also this one from the sbstransit website, but I don't really like it. Prefer to use gothere -

www.sbstransit.com.sg/journeyplan/step1.aspx

manila
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transit Trip Planner?

LindaRoo, if you have a smartphone/tablet you can try downloading NextRide (I use it on iOS, but I think there is also an Android version). Google Maps also has a transit option both in the website and in the app, but it seems that NextRide has more options available and I like the interface a lot better.

Level Contributor
68 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public Transit Trip Planner?

gothere.sg will do all the planning for you taxi,MRT and bus. They do combinations also. pretty accurate and reliable.

4. Re: Public Transit Trip Planner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 08:41
5. Re: Public Transit Trip Planner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:16