We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel advice

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel advice

I am looking for a cheap hotel in Singapore for one-two people in April next year,

ultimately I would like a hotel that includes Breakfast and has WIFI services in room ,but it is ok if does not have breakfast ,it must be close to attractions or easy to get to the city central . I would like to spend no more than $80 a night for twin share or $60 a night for one person.

for now it would be 4 days 3 nights

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
18,911 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel advice

Hello,

Are you talking in Aust$ or Sgd$ ?

Whichever it is, I am afraid you won't find a budget hotel with free wifi and included breakfast. If you increase that amount you can get a small budget hotel in areas like Chinatown, Little India, Jalan Besar/Lavender. You may need to consider staying in a hostel, and there are some very new, clean, safe, trendy hostels which do offer free wifi and a light basic breakfast.

These Articles below may help. The first one has hotels in all price ranges so maybe the 2.5 star budget ones, or the second one is recommended hostels. All are reviewed here on Tripadvisor so you can see what they are like and look at guest photos -

tripadvisor.com.au/Travel-g294262-c198411/Si…

tripadvisor.com.au/Travel-g294262-c198409/Si…

2. Re: Hotel advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 14:05
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel advice

HI Avanti50

Thank you for advice , a Hostel is fine I just want somewhere that is clean and close by to the City I have looked at some B&B's but prefer a room by my self and not have to share with people I don't know ,I will look at your suggestions :)

Have a nice day

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel advice

Hi Schonefeld

sorry if I offended you it was late at night when I wrote that and I wasn't really into it I will take that into consideration next time

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel advice

HI Avanti50

I was talking about $AUD would you recommend any of the Fragrance hotels ?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
18,911 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel advice

Hi Emma,

The Fragrance chain of hotels hasn't the best reputation. I know they are cheap, but probably best avoided. Hostels or other budget hotels listed already would be cleaner and safer.

7. Re: Hotel advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 06:16