We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

universal studios singapore and sea aquarium in 1 day

Kota Kinabalu...
4 posts
Save Topic
universal studios singapore and sea aquarium in 1 day

Is it possible to visit both uss and sea aquarium in 1 day? I will be staying in sentosa for 3 days 2 nights only during weekday in October. Due to my flight schedule which i will be reach sentosa hotel in the evening. Means that i will not be able to visit any attractions for the first day so i only have one day to visit both attractions.

besides that, there are few questions that i would like to ask for ur help.

A) will it be crowded when visiting those two attractions during weekday?

B) is it worth to buy express pass for uss so will be able to save more time? btw, i will be travelling with my parents all together would be three adults which would be a bit expensive.

C) should I visit uss or sea aquarium first?

Thanks.

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
9,282 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: universal studios singapore and sea aquarium in 1 day

Hi Tina142880,

Yes the answer is possible. Start with USS at opening time at 10am and you should be able to get through by late afternoon/ early evening. Follow that with SEA which will take about 2-3 hours. SEA closes at 7:00pm.

a) it depends when you are going. If it does not coincide with a public holiday then the crowd should be manageable.

b) you can buy the express pass when you are inside the park. So have a look and assess the crowd and the waiting time before you buy the pass. You may not even need them on a weekday, hopefully. :)

c) already answered in thd first part of my reply.

If I can make a suggestion, you may want to watch the light show, Wings of Time, on the night of your arrival or after SEA Aquarium.

Hope this helps. Enjoy Sentosa!

Kota Kinabalu...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: universal studios singapore and sea aquarium in 1 day

thanks so much for the information given!

it helps me a lot to arrange my coming trip to sentosa. Thanks :)

Kota Kinabalu...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: universal studios singapore and sea aquarium in 1 day

oops, theres one more question.

based on what i have done in my research, i found that go to sentosa island by mrt to harbourfront and sentosa express to sentosa island no need to pay for sentosa island fee right? as long as i stay in sentosa hotel.

what if i go to sentosa island by taxi, will i still need to pay extra for the island fee although i stay in sentosa island? or can it be waived by showing hotel booking confirmation?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: universal studios singapore and sea aquarium in 1 day

Is it possible to go in to USS and start at 10am but if finding lengthy waits on rides then purchase express pass later in the day or does it have to be purchased upon entering?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,004 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: universal studios singapore and sea aquarium in 1 day

Hi Tina

This is the Ticketing Information for Sentosa Express:

===> Basically it is the Sentosa Express ride fee & Entry Fee to Sentosa already.

FARE & TICKETING

By MRT / Sentosa Express

With the launch of the new Sentosa Express, a contactless smart access card called Sentosa pass has been introduced. This Pass includes admission to Sentosa Island.

The Sentosa Pass is available at S$4 per entry at the Sentosa Express station. You can also enter the island via Sentosa Express using your ez-link card!

By Taxi

===> If U have a Confirm Hotel reservation, get the Confirmation letter / email ready to show the Ticketing booth & U won't have to pay the Gantry Admission charge.

A flat gantry admission charge is applicable to each taxi entering Sentosa. Admission charges vary according to time period.

The flat charge covers all passengers aboard the vehicle, so car pool to save!

From Information here:

tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g294265-i1748-k…

sentosa.com.sg/en/…

Kota Kinabalu...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: universal studios singapore and sea aquarium in 1 day

thanks very much :)

7. Re: universal studios singapore and sea aquarium in 1 day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:17