We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shangri-la Horizon Club Premier room & breakfast question

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
australia
Level Contributor
225 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shangri-la Horizon Club Premier room & breakfast question

Hi All,

We are looking at staying in a Horizon Club Premier room at the Shangri-la later this year. Has anyone stayed in one recently? We stretched our budget earlier this year and stayed in a Valley wing deluxe room and enjoyed it although probably didn't take full advantage of everything offered. We preferred to take breakfast outside at the Line.However the budget doesn't stretch that far this time but are looking at HorizonClub Premier room. It is actually much bigger than the Valley Wing room and includes access to Club lounge. Breakfast is included for club guests in the lounge (or I have read in Blu restaurant). Trying to find out if we can go to Line instead. Still waiting for response from hotel. Any opinions re the room would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,610 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shangri-la Horizon Club Premier room & breakfast question

Havent stayed to the tower wing in a while but if u can consider the Garden wing, they have their own lounge and u can dine at the waterfall cafe (option of dining in or out), I like this better than the main restaurant as it is cozier and not as crazy (as the Line). It gives off a resort feeling not a city hotel and less hectic. Since their renovation, it is a better option (for privacy and relaxation) than the Tower wing (busiest of the 3 wings) if u r seeking a relaxing holiday. I really like the personal touches at the Waterfall cafe compare to the busy buffet line at the Line. Food and quality are the same (but to me, better at Waterfall when u order a la carte - u have an option to have the baked goods and any other choices on the buffet spread ,or the selections off a menu which is made fresh. When I used to stay in Singapore, this is the most famous place for brunch and to this day, it is still that good, this menu is catered to that famous brunch. the herbs used are grown in their own gardens and u can tell they use the best and freshest ingredients)

Good Luck and enjoy.

Enjoy.

PS. for all guests at the Garden wing, u have an option to dine at the Line or the Waterfall cafe.

Edited: 27 August 2014, 14:24
2. Re: Shangri-la Horizon Club Premier room & breakfast question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 05:15