We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
5 posts
Save Topic
Arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am

I will be arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am from eastern US and cannot be on the ship until 12 noon. I do not want to stay at a hotel. Does anyone know of a reliable and reasonably priced car service/tour guide that can pick me up at the airport around 5-6 am and take me to some of the local sites and then to the pier so I arrive at the pier around 12 noon - 1 pm? Please provide name, email address, and phone number. Thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
11,002 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am

Try this reputable company

http://rmgtours.com/daily-tours.html

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,775 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am

And this www.singaporetaxitour.com/taxi_tour.html

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
49,443 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am

hello,

Passengers arriving at Changi Airport and subsequently embarking on Star Cruises’ cruise ships at Singapore can now enjoy seamless and convenient checking-in of their baggage at Changi Airport prior to their cruise departure. This allows for greater flexibility in planning travel itineraries in Singapore.

Upon check-in at the FlyCruise counter at Terminal 3 Arrival Hall, cruise cabin access key cards and baggage claim tags will be issued to passengers on-site, while their baggage is delivered directly to their cabins. This may be done from two days in advance, or up to three hours prior to their cruise departure.

On the cruise departure day, FlyCruise passengers only need to clear immigration at the Singapore Cruise Centre, before boarding the cruise liner 1.5 hours before it departs.

For a fee of S$33 per cabin, FlyCruise passengers may check-in five pieces of baggage and enjoy a suite of services which include the issuance of sea passes, baggage acceptance and passenger transfers.

Location of Check-In Counter:

Terminal 3 (Arrival Hall)

www.sats.com.sg.

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am

Thank you for your reply

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am

Thank you.

5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am

Is this FlyCruise only for Star Cruises.

I am taking a Princess cruise so was wondering if FlyCruise deals with Princess.

Thans.

7. Re: Arriving at Singapore Airport at 1 am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:17