We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laser Show

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Topic
Laser Show

I can't find any mention of the laser show on the Sentosa Island. Has it been cancelled? We saw it last time we were in Singapore, it was amazing!

Reading/London UK
Level Contributor
955 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laser Show

It wasn't happening when I was there in December, but don't know if it's off for good

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,613 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laser Show

The merlion area is heavily under construction when I was there in Oct so maybe they have stopped it until after the construction is done ? Should be the case coz it was such a mess there.

Isz
Sydney
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laser Show

My first trip will be in February. Is this show better than the one in the Fountain of Wealth?

We have a limited time so we cant visit both

Thanks for the advise

New Zealand
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Laser Show

Hi,

We went to the laser show on New Years day on Sentosa Island - It was great!!!!!!

We also went to the one at the Fountain of wealth.

I would highly recommend that you see the one at Sentosa!! Both if you can manage it.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
195 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laser Show

There's no question-SENTOSA! It's magical. We stay on the island and my 2 sons insist on seeing both shows (they have 2 showings per night) each night we're there! The Fountain of Wealth is good, but not AS good.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Laser Show

We went to the music fountain in Oct 05, it was awesome. Absolute gem of a show and its free. Plan on going back in May 07 and hope it is still going.

Americus, Georgia
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Laser Show

Can you all fill me in about the times for both of the laser shows? Also, how long do they last? I will be in Singapore from June 28-July2. and I would like to catch a show one night. Thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
597 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Laser Show

Go here

sentosa.com.sg/explore_sentosa/attractions/m…

Timings are in the left column

Singapore
Level Contributor
424 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Laser Show

Please note that The Musical Fountain will be closed on 27 Mar 07. A new attraction called Songs of the Seas will be launched at the end of Mar with a fee of S$6 per head.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Laser Show

Just come back from staying at Sentosa. The Magical Fountain Laser Show isn't running at the moment. There's a new show called "Songs of the Sea" which is even better I think. Tickets are S$6 per adult.