We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Studio - Tickets

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Universal Studio - Tickets

Hello Friends,

Currently there is Promotion at RWS Site for 1 Day Pass to USS for Adults Only for MasterCard Holders for Visit till 31-May-2014. S$ 63/-.

Tickets for kids are at regular price.

Does these deals keep changing or will this be available till May-14?

If not than I would BUY it now as its from Official Site.

Other option is to look out for deals later on asiatravel.com but are for S$ 67/-

Kindly guide for necessary action.

Rgds,

Chirag Shah

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

hi chirag. can u please share the link for this offer...

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

Asia travel and sea wheels offer @S$67 with a S$ 10 food voucher.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7,803 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

Hi Pank1987,

asiatravel.com/universal_studios_singapore/

The official site at RWS has discounts for Feb for purchase of 4 Adult tickets and also for Mastercard, click Book now at rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/Attrac… and then check under Hot Deals

Edited: 17 February 2014, 15:48
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

Hello Minixbaby,

<<The official site at RWS has discounts for Feb for purchase of 4 Adult tickets>>

Is this valid only till Feb-14?

<<and also for Mastercard, click Book now at rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/Attrac… and then check under Hot Deals>>

Will the deal for Mastercard continue till May-14.... I mean can we book the Mastercard Discount tickets later. These are dated tickets and we are yet to decide the day we shall be going USS.

The food vouchers at asiatravel are for travel till 30-Apr-2014 whereas we are visiting in May-14.

Kindly guide.

Regards,

Chirag Shah

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7,803 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

>>Is this valid only till Feb-14?<<

Yes. The exact date is stated on the link I provided.

>>Will the deal for Mastercard continue till May-14.... I mean can we book the Mastercard Discount tickets later. These are dated tickets and we are yet to decide the day we shall be going USS.<<

Sorry, I think only USS can provide a definitive answer to this question. Maybe email them? Since you have not decided on a date, I think it is better not to book first as the tickets are non-refundable.

>>The food vouchers at asiatravel are for travel till 30-Apr-2014 whereas we are visiting in May-14.<<

They might have other offers in May.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

I've done some research in this area - all deals listed on the site are valid till the last day mentioned, though I would buy as early as my dates get finalized as there are set number of tickets per visiting day, so it may not be available on the date you need if you delay too much.

I am planning to buy all of mine from Sea Wheels - their pricing is a lot cheaper even after all these offers from Rws.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

Hello TooMuchofTooLittle,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, indeed valueable.

Can you suggest from where to buy Sea Wheels ticket. Do we get to book the tickets for Travel in May-2014.

I read in some other threads that Sea Wheels sells tickets only in Cash. Is it so?

Kindly guide.

Regards,

Chirag Shah

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

many travel agents only sell sgd 60 with sgd 10 food voucher

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
22,291 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

Hello,

Here is the Sea Wheels company website people in this forum thread are recommending. It has contact details, email, phone and street address if you choose to go there and buy tickets or sightseeing packages from them.

http://www.seawheel.com.sg/local-attraction/

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7,803 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Universal Studio - Tickets

>>I am planning to buy all of mine from Sea Wheels - their pricing is a lot cheaper even after all these offers from Rws.<<

The price is slightly more expensive than the special offers but you get the flexibility of a longer validity period since the special offers require you to select a date in advance.