We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentosa island

Colombo, Sri Lanka
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sentosa island

i am planning to visit sentosa island on 13th May 2014 and wish to visit the aquarium, universal studios and maybe 2-3 more attractions. Do i need to book online and get ticket before going or can i get ticket from the gate? can i get i pass that allow me to do all these attractions or do i need to buy seperate tickets for each attraction? what are other best attractions - 3 adults are going from Sri LAnka. thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
59,501 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentosa island

Hello,

<<can i get ticket from the gate? >>

YES, this is the best way, no need to pre-book in advance.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
143 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentosa island

Singapore iventure card- google this. You can buy 3/5 attractions entry online which gives you a discount and you avoid queuing

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Kathmandu, Nepal
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentosa island

No need to book anything in advance, most places have express pass which is slightly expensive that normal tickets but it will let you to avoid queuing for hours!

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentosa island

You can get the attraction ticket with travel agents at People's Park, it will be cheaper you get from the gate.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentosa island

thank you all, appreciate it. i checked with a sri lankan agent but his prices were high of course it was with transport etc., but as taxis are not a problem i can hop a taxi. cost is a concern as i have a very limited budget. but i hate to be in queues and waste time as i have only 1.5 days to spare also. i will look into iventure also..

as it is vesak poya (religious) holidays in singapore, i was wondering whether it will be crowded. if thats the case then there will be long queues.... other then that buying at gate is ok too.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,833 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentosa island

Vesak I day is a public holiday so expect attraction to be busier. Best get to Universal a Studios before opening time.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sentosa island

thank you for all the valuable advices and suggessions, really appreciate it. thx

8. Re: Sentosa island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 05:16