We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best sunday brunch?

Sweden
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best sunday brunch?

We are going to Singapore and would like to have brunch, but where?

I have read a lot about Mezza 9 and Four Seasons, but how about The Ritz Carlton? I had brunch there in Shanghai and thought the food was excellent, but the environment was not that nice.

Has anybody been to all three in Singapore?

I would really appreciate info and your oppinions on them!

And if anybody by chance has suggestions on where to have really good sushi, that would be much appreciated too...

Thank You,

Hanna

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Aussie in Asia
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best sunday brunch?

For Champagne brunches.... Ritz Carlton, yes. Also, another left-field contender unmentioned in this thread is Song of India. This is the most expensive Indian restaurant in Singapore, but their brunch is actually more affordable than most things on the menu. Song of India have a brunch, with the options of champagne, beer, or lassi (going from most to least expensive!).

Good sushi = the goldhill centre at Novena. This is where all the locals go. There are two different restaurants there, who fly their sashimi in daily. They also do a puffer fish set meal, if you're brave. Cannot remember the names of the restaurants, but there are only two in the Goldhill complex. Perhaps try a google search.

Mentioned in this post
The Song of India
The Song of India
648 Reviews
Singapore, Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
12. Re: Best sunday brunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 02:17