We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarket near orchard hotel

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
supermarket near orchard hotel

hi there can anyone tell me which would be the closest supermarket to the orchard hotel,also the closest and best hawker market for food. thanks

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: supermarket near orchard hotel

Just next to Orchard Hotel (by the back), head to Orchard Towers. There is a Jason's Supermarket on the ground level. Others would beThe Marketplace at Tanglin Mall, which is bigger than Jason's and there is also a supermarket at Isetan.

FYI, I find Jason's the most expensive in Singapore though.

Best hawker centre? I leave that to the foodies! ;-P

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: supermarket near orchard hotel

Orchard rd is a main shopping area. You can find anything there. No worry. Plenty of Supermarket. Tanglin Mall, Orchard Towers, Ngee Ann City-Takashimaya, Isetan Scotts, Paragon Shopping Center. They all have supermarket at the basement.

3. Re: supermarket near orchard hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2011, 06:24