We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry facilities near Peninsular Excelsior Hotel

Perth WA
Level Contributor
232 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry facilities near Peninsular Excelsior Hotel

We will be in SIngapore in a week or so for 9 nights and I was wondering if anyone knows of a laundry near to our hotel. I have searched the postings but still need any more info. I do not want to have to pay hotel prices in F1 season for our requirements.

Any assistance is appreciated.

J

Singapore
Level Contributor
640 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry facilities near Peninsular Excelsior Hotel

I took me a while to find this for you. There is a laundry service near the hotel. The name of the shop is Laundry Club. It is located at B2 of Raffles City, which is a walking distance from your hotel.

What you need to do is to travel to Raffles City, look for a book shop call MPH in basement 1, There is an escalator next to the book shop, travel downwards to basement 2 and it should be somewhere on the right hand side of the walk lane.

Perth WA
Level Contributor
232 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry facilities near Peninsular Excelsior Hotel

Thanks for that. I will give it a go.

J

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
345 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry facilities near Peninsular Excelsior Hotel

I'm sorry to hijack your thread but can you tell me where the nearest laundry is to Novotel Clarke Quay?

Many thanks

Jo

4. Re: Laundry facilities near Peninsular Excelsior Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2011, 04:16