We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestions

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel suggestions

Any suggestion on hotels in the Orchard Rd area? Our primary purpose is shopping. We are a group of 8 persons. I would also like to know if there are any new hotels in the area as well. Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,097 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestions

Grand Park Orchard Hotel in the heart of Orchard Road is new. For a cheaper option, you can try Innotel at Dhoby Ghaut, new hotel in an old building.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestions

Thank you, I will try Grand Park Orchard.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
744 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel suggestions

Grand Park Orchard - excellent location for shopping therapy at the heart of Orchard! Newly reburbished hotel!

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel suggestions

No budget limitation? Plenty to choose from then! if you look at any third party hotel booking engine such as agoda, just filter it to Orchard area hotels. Hilton, Grand Hyatt, Quincy, Marriot, Royal on Scotts, Goodwood Park, Meritus Mandarin, Grand Park Hotel, Concorde, Holiday Inn on the Park, York Hotel.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel suggestions

Thanks, I've shortlisted it to Hilton and Grand Park Orchard. I was seriously considering Meritus Mandarin but the rooms look old. Quncy, I would love but am concerned about the long walk to Orchard.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,097 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel suggestions

Quincy is at Orchard Road. Only a slight sloping uphill which can be navigated in 2-mins.

7. Re: Hotel suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2012, 07:20