We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Hotel In Singapre

Khanna
1 post
Save Topic
Budget Hotel In Singapre

We(2 adults + 1 child) want to visit Singapore in October 2011 for 5-6 days. Kindly provide me information regarding budget hotels near orchard road or any other good locality from where MRT stations are easily accessible

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget Hotel In Singapre

Go to booking sites like booking.com or expedia to search for hotels. Narrow down the search to your budget. Except at Geylang most other locations are good. Orchard Rd area is expensive.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
48,447 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget Hotel In Singapre

budget/room/ night, please??????

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget Hotel In Singapre

Very hard to find Budget Hotel around Orchard, almost impossible.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
17 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget Hotel In Singapre

You'd be lucky to get a budget hotel with good price at orchard. I dont think there is one although there may be rooms for rent above lucky plaza but those cater to workers not tourist and might not be safe. Sommerset also have rooms on weekly basis. Its worth looking into and they have rentals near orchard. Outside orchard you can try ibis hotel. Its a budget hotel with small rooms good for 2 persons and one kid. Busy lobby and accessible to bus services. Another option if you are really into savinh money and dont mind the noise would be value hotel thomson. They have good rates and a pool but no ref. Try inquiring into their site firat before the online travel agents since they have bigger rooms with windows with the pool view which are not available in online agencies. Hope tgis helps.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,832 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget Hotel In Singapre

Try to search for hotels in the Bugis District or near it. Hotel 81 Bugis, Ibis Hotel, Hotel Bencoleen and Summerview are some I can think of --> streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/…bugis.php

6. Re: Budget Hotel In Singapre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2011, 14:02
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Budget Hotel In Singapre

Lots of spamming by sintickets.

india
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Budget Hotel In Singapre

I will mention you an absolute gem. South East Asia hotel at bugis. It will be your best bet. If you like me to make the bookings, let me know. Take my words, you will thank me a lot.

I plan peoples holidays. what are your dates and which places?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
48,447 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Budget Hotel In Singapre

post no 6 - spam

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
146 posts