I've just booked with Transtar Travel ( Solitaire) and I have not received a confirmation from them. I've emailed them three times and still have not heard a response from anyone. My questions are:
1. Where do they drop us off in Singapore, which location?
2. Is it true that each person can carry 10 Kg or
less on board? That is not alot for someone
travel from the States.
3. I've found one website with all the negative
reviews about the company and I am quite
Has anyone used their service recently? Please advise.
4. Do they make stops for rest areas?
5. Is there a restroom on board on the Solitaire?
I saw one on youtube, First Class, which has a restroom.