I am following TA for days now and I am still not confident about our trip in Singapore. My boyfriend and I will be in SG in January 25 - 28 2012 for the first time and we even don't know where to go or what will be our itinerary. I do have plans but I don't know if it is enough.
Day 1 - arrival at the airport by 1030am - hotel transfer - rest at the hotel - (afternoon to evening) Singapore Zoo and Night Safari - dinner (don't know where to eat) - hotel
Day 2 - breakfast - (8:30 am) city tour (provided by our hotel package) - lunch - Sentosa island (underwater things) - dinner (still don't know where to it) - hotel
Day 3 - breakfast - USS - lunch - Snow City - dinner
Day 4 - breakfast - free time (shopping in Orchard) - hotel - airport
1. do we really need to spend 1 whole day in USS?
2. Any suggestions for a cheap/ tight budget dinner?
3. Aside from Orchard road, do they have any other places for shopping, lesser cost, of course.
4. Can we just ride the MRT/bus for all the places that we will visit? Taxi can be so expensive.
5. our pocket money is a nearly SGD 600. Is it enough for the places that we will visit including meals and shopping?
Thank you for responding. This will surely help us.