We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fullerton v Fullerton Bay hotel

cardiff south wales
Level Contributor
333 posts
Save Topic
Fullerton v Fullerton Bay hotel

Was ready to book the Fullerton hotel and then saw the Fullerton Bay hotel. Which one is the nicer regarding views and position.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,516 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fullerton v Fullerton Bay hotel

Fullerton Bay is much nicer, more contemporary. Fullerton is more tradional. and older. Get one of the rooms with the glass walls overhanging the bay.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fullerton v Fullerton Bay hotel

No doubt, the Fullerton Bay surpasses the original Fullerton. If only they are more kids friendly, I will no doubt be staying here this summer. As soon as my kids r teenagers, this is definitely my top choice. As much as Marina Sands is the most talked about property in SIN, I personally prefer Fullerton Bay for everything it offers - quality, ambience and style.

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fullerton v Fullerton Bay hotel

Both are lovely hotels but the Fullerton Bay is outstanding, very modern and ultra comfortable, the views are excellant, especially if you love the water.

4. Re: Fullerton v Fullerton Bay hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2013, 10:28