We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

Khulna City...
3 posts
Save Topic
Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

We (couple) are planning to visit singapore this october and we will stay there for four nights and five days. We will reach there on 8th october at 2pm and will leave on 12th october at 8.30pm. Our budget for per night is US$200. Now I have the following questions-

1. We are seeking for hotels in the city that have comfortable and big rooms and also situated in walking distance to MRT and bus stops and must be within our budget. I came to knw abt some 4 star hotels, but read mixed reviews about them, so got confused. Please suggest us some hotels according to our requirments.

2. We will be glad if someone give us a tour plan on what day we should what. we are interested to visit marina bay sands, Singapore flyer, shopping malls, sentosa resort, beach and Universal studio. We are not intereseted to visit zoo at all. If we have time we can visit parks only. So please give us a plan accordingly.

Sorry to bother and thanks for reading. this is one of our dream tour, bt we havnt enough money to stay at five star hotels. We want to enjoy in the most possible way within our budget only.!!!!!

cheers!!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i8282-Suggested…

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i8205-Singapore…

Everyone has their definition of big rooms (for a new yorker, anything more than 23 sq m is a HUGE room !) so I have posted a list for u to look at some of the hotel room sizes and u can make the comparison with their prices.

I think ur best option would be Holiday Inn City Center or the InterContinental.

Good Luck !

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

You don't need to discount five star hotels, particularly on the Friday and Saturday nights when you first arrive. Many of them are in good locations as well. Most of the four and five star hotels have decent size rooms.

Khulna City...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

thanks for reply. but i mentioned my budget for hotel room which is us$200 per night, but all the five star, even some four star hotel room prices are above $us300 per night. So i wanted to knw about highest quality hotels within my budget!!!!!

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,578 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

Your budget would be S$250. See if you can get a room at Swissotel Merchant Court. When I checked your dates, Swiss MC is booked out. Parkroyal on Beach Road is available on those dates and within your budget. The hotel is located in the city centre and near to the attractions that you'd like to visit.

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

You can check Agoda, Swissotel Merchant Court is available on your dates and within your budget. The hotel is often recommended here on trip advisor. Also within your price range is the Grand Copthorne Waterfront.

Qantas/Ready Rooms has a deal on for the Carlton Hotel, pay 3 nights and stay 4. You would pay in Australian dollars but it would still be in your budget.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,434 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

1/ Sounds like Clarke Quay.

Recommended hotels in the area:

Swissotel MC ( nice pool)

Novotel

Park Regis

Best Western hotel 1981

Park Hotel Clarke Quay ( best pool)

Stuidio M

2/ <<We will be glad if someone give us a tour plan>>

Your itinerary/ tour plan is your homework. The best starting point is here.....

yoursingapore.com

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
22 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

If you are looking for shopping centres, then take the MRT. basically every stop except for maybe stops like newton, braddell, dover, dont have a shopping centre nearby. but almost every MRT stop has a shopping centre.. Tampines has 3 huge shopping centre near the mrt.

philippine
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

hi sanjidaislam i just come back from singapore last month. the place you must go is sentosa. we spend i whole day inside. follow by night safari open at 7pm and singapore flyer. that time i travel with my family of 7 person. lucky my friend pass me a contact to arrange for a private airport transfer so i save alot of my time for waiting and searching. hope you enjoy your trip.

9. Re: Need information about good hotel and 5day tour plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 19:15