We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swissotel Clarke Quay executive floor vs Novotel Clarke Quay

Melbourne
Level Contributor
62 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Swissotel Clarke Quay executive floor vs Novotel Clarke Quay

Hi,

I have just booked flights to Singapore October and I am looking to stay in Clarke Quay.

I have stayed at Swissotel Merchant Court Clarke Quay before but this time we want to upgrade to executive floor and are looking at this for both Novotel Clarke Quay and Swissotel Merchant Court.

Can anyone provide me with information as to which one is better? I mainly want to know which rooms are better and which breakfast and cocktail/canape selection is better.

If you could please help me with info that would be great.

Thanks!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
55,869 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swissotel Clarke Quay executive floor vs Novotel Clarke Quay

Swiss MC, for sure is better at every possible angle. Especially:

# room quality: amenities, furnishing etc

# breakfast selection

# swimming pool and gym

# service quality/ personnel training

# access to MRT

Residents of the Swiss Business Executive Rooms, Swiss Business Executive Studio Rooms and Executive Suite have privileged access to the Swiss Executive Club lounge, and can enjoy complimentary breakfast as well as alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and finger food during the day.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,072 posts
2,003 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swissotel Clarke Quay executive floor vs Novotel Clarke Quay

Swissotel Clarke Quay is a no brainer.

Falkirk Scotland
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swissotel Clarke Quay executive floor vs Novotel Clarke Quay

Swiss Merchant Court now have two new class of rooms. Premier and Crest rooms with balconies and riverviews. Crest rooms come with executive privileges as mentioned.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Swissotel Clarke Quay executive floor vs Novotel Clarke Quay

Pago and his 3 friends really "enjoyed" the b'fast and happy hour that was included on the Excutive Level rooms. Well worth the extra charge.

5. Re: Swissotel Clarke Quay executive floor vs Novotel Clarke Quay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 05:47