We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore recommended things to see

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,297 posts
200 reviews
Save Topic
Singapore recommended things to see

For time in Singapore. I might be there at end of a SE Asia trip

Wondering if i should do more then 2 nights in Singapore

For 3 nights min in Singapore what are the main must see things to see and do? as well where is best to go to explore for buildings and natural scenery?

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore recommended things to see

Well, you can first check out the FAQs on the right, but since I'm here, I'll provide a standard list of must-dos when in S'pore.

(a) S'pore Zoo

(b) Night Safari

(a) + (b) are located side-by-side, but one opens in the day, the other opens in the evenings. Both can be done in one single day, depending on your stamina and endurance

(c) S'pore Flyer + Marina Bay Sands + Merlion Park + Esplanade Theatre + Suntec City + lunch/dinner at the century old Lau Pat Sat food centre

(d) Chinatown + Little India + Arab Street

(f) Mall hopping along Orchard Road + ION skypark

(g) Boat ride along the S'pore River + lunch/dinner at Clarke Quay + reverse bungee at Clarke Quay

Shld be enough for a start.

Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
997 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore recommended things to see

Remember to try out the local food here in singapore. there are numerous hawker centres in singapore offering them. You can actually visit lau pat sat for the satay as well.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
59,050 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore recommended things to see

yoursingapore.com

4. Re: Singapore recommended things to see

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2013, 10:15