We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ez-Link card

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ez-Link card

Hey..

Sorry for repeating same question before..

Last time I arrived in Changi I couldn't find the ticket office which sell ez-link..they told me that I can buy it on other MRT stations so they told me to buy a single journey tickets..so where do I can buy ez-link on Changi?

Or i just have bad luck at that time so I didn't get it there..

Thanks in advance :D

Luxembourg
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,660 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ez-Link card

hello, I bought mine a long time ago at Changi airport station. From terminal 3 the booth seling the ezlink card was on the left at the bottom of the stairs. It can be closed if you arrive early morning.

Another option is to buy one at 7 Eleven at the airport: changiairport.com/shopping-and-dining/shoppi…

Edited: 13 December 2012, 20:56
Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ez-Link card

Hi,

You can buy the EZ-Link card at the following stations. Please note their operation hours otherwise, as huow said above, you can get them at 7-11.

www.transitlink.com.sg/PSdetail.aspx…

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ez-Link card

Also, if you have your stored value card from your last trip, you can re- use it by topping up the credits at the machines at the MRT stations, no need to buy a new card.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ez-Link card

Thank you very much guys.. I already have 1 but my friends will need to buy a new 1..so once again thank you very much.. I'll try to find the ticket booth... :D

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ez-Link card

Or as one TA said, the booth doesnt open till about 9am so if you arrive earlier, find the seven 11 store.

6. Re: Ez-Link card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 06:17