We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Studios Discount Tickets

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Universal Studios Discount Tickets

Hello

Does anyone know if there are currently any specials or promotions with regards to getting Universal Studios entry tickets at below normal prices?

Apparently there was an Air Asia boarding pass last year which allowed you to enjoy discounts on entry fees.

If anyone knows of such promotions, will greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

I contacted Sea Wheel Travels Singapore and they seem to give USS tickets at S$ 66, where as the direct ticket is S$ 74. I have not used them, but seems that they are reliable.

http://www.seawheel.com.sg/

For your information, the RWS website is giving discount of 10% on packages if we combine USS with some other attraction.

https://reservations.rwsentosa.com/RWSItinerary/Reservation.aspx?&product=Attraction_634932864000000000;1;7

I hope someone else will give more information.

Singapore, Singapore
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

I heard there are many stores selling fake tickets in Chinatown, bought with stolen credit cards. How did you find out about this company? How can we know the tickets are genuine?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,004 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

More package here too:

asiatravel.com/universal_studios_singapore/i…

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,593 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

You can periodically check the official websites for updates on promotions. rwsentosa.com/language/…Default.aspx

There have been a report case of fake USS ticket scam, so be careful where you get yours from. Asiatravel is an authorised agent, not sure about Sea Wheel.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

We did purchase USS tickets from Sea Wheel Travels @ S$ 65, SEA Aquarium @ 22

We also bought few other attraction tickets from them.

It was satisfactory and we saved quite a lot.

6. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 17:35
7. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 June 2017, 17:21
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
54,005 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

you can Enjoy 15% savings on Day Passes to Universal Studios Singapore® with your MasterCard®

Ride the Movies® at Universal Studios Singapore. Get a Day Pass and enjoy 15% savings with your MasterCard.

Adult One-Day Pass: $63 (U.P. $74)

Child One-Day Pass: $46 (U.P. $54)

Terms and Conditions:

▸ Valid for park visit till 31 May 2013.

rwsentosa.com/language/…Promotions

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

Other than Seaworld, there's also another booth I have spotted right outside the arrival terminal called Changi Recommends. You can search it up, the prices are almost the same but its more convinient. :) Thankyou!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Universal Studios Discount Tickets

Thanks for the info about Changi Recommends - will have a look at their website and see what they have to offer!