We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goodwood Park hotel which room

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Goodwood Park hotel which room

Hi just need a little help in picking a room my budget is not that much so i can only get the deluxe room or the deluxe tower room which costs a little more,my question is are the deluxe tower rooms worth the extra money and were are they situated at the hotel.Next question is if i pick just the cheapest deluxe room which area is better the Main wing or the Mayfair wing,any help would be great thanks.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
51,701 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goodwood Park hotel which room

Goodwood Park Hotel in Singapore presents 233 tastefully appointed guest rooms and suites housed in several wings – Lobby, Mayfair, Tower and Parklane dotted within the lovely six-hectare compound.

1/Each Deluxe Room exudes a warm, quiet charm and features harmonious colour themes with plush furnishings and a lovely view of the hotel grounds.

Size: 39 – 44 sqm

No. of rooms: 110

2/ Located in the Tower Wing – the heritage part of the hotel, this room offers comfort in vintage elegance.

Size: 36 – 48 sqm

No. of rooms: 15

3/ From amenities point of view both room types are equal:

Each room comes with:

Cable & satellite

TV

Personal safe

Coffee & tea making facilities

Hairdryer

Bathrobe, bedroom slippers

Mini bar

IDD telephone & voicemail facility

Emergency torchlight

220-volt electrical outlets

IMO : book the cheapest option.

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goodwood Park hotel which room

Thanks i will ring the hotel and ask to.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
51,701 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goodwood Park hotel which room

you`re welcome... happy Planning!

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goodwood Park hotel which room

Wildfig you can look up the reviews on here written by people who have stayed at the Hotel. If you look at a review then down towards the bottom in blue writing there is a link that states "see more room tips" Just click on it and you will get lots of advice.

5. Re: Goodwood Park hotel which room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2014, 05:15