I'm looking at travelling to KSL CITY Mall & Hotel, Jalan Seladang, Taman Abad Johor Bahru either on a Friday or a Saturday. I'm a Johor novice - I know very little about Johor and its surrounds.
I'll be staying either in Bukit Timah or Chinatown (specifically, Mosque Street).
If I travel from Bukit Timah to Johor, the fastest mode of travel is the MRT, right? Which means taking the train from Clementi Station to the station that would enable me to catch a bus which will take me past the causeway to Johor.
If I travel from Chinatown, is there a bus to Johor as well?
With public transport, my goal is to get as close to the KSL City Mall as possible without a long taxi ride. If I have to walk, I would prefer a short walk to my destination.
Here are some additional questions:
1) How often do the buses run?
2) What is the approximate duration of the trip from Clementi MRT to KSL CITY Mall & Hotel, Johor?
3) How long would the journey take from Chinatown to KSL CITY Mall & Hotel, Johor?
4) Am I better off taking a train from Singapore to Johor, if there is one?
5) Do the buses stop close to KSL City Mall?
6) Is it safer to travel on a Saturday given that it is the weekend and there will be more people travelling from Singapore to Johor?
7) Would forumites suggest some websites for me to read ie. bus timetables.
I welcome suggestions and comments.