We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

Bengaluru, India
5 posts
Save Topic
Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

Hello Friends,

I am travelling to Singapore this july with family. Where I can stay in Singapore preferably the name of the hotel and place so that its close to major attractions and also it should be secure and economy.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
49,483 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

<< Where I can stay in Singapore preferably the name of the hotel>>

Budget/ room/ night??? Please.............

Bengaluru, India
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

I am going to stay for 3 days.. (2 nights and 3 days) my budget would be around 2-3 K per night per room (2 accom.)

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

Vikram could you translate your budget int Singapore dollars? For S$2-3 k per room you could get a penthouse suite!!

By the way my advice is always do your own research on TA's hotel reviews page. Others can give you suggestions but if you don't do your own research you end up staying at someone else's choice, not yours. (Yes I am a control freak but every time I've abdicated my rights I have regretted it....)

Bengaluru, India
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

In Singapore dollars it might come to S$50-70..

Sure will check the hotel reviews as well.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
11,000 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

S$50 to S$70 ===> This is for Hostels.

Singapore is rather Expensive, so Check this Link for some Hotel rate & come back with a More realistic Budget in SG$:

http://www.asiatravel.com/singapore/

U can check YMCA @ 1 Orchard for an indications.

Good Luck

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
19,394 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

Hello,

For that nightly budget you might be limited to the following hotel chains:-

Fragrance Hotels (various names and locations)

Hotel 81 (various locations)

7. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 April 2013, 10:35
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

I don't even think he would get a Hotel 81 for that price - I got locked out of my apartment and Hotel 81 was down the road (Tiong Bahru) so I checked in - NOT knowing their reputation. Cost me $119SGD for the night. Wasn't even worth $19!!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
19,394 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

Hello,

Try looking on the hotel booking website Wotif. Some of the Fragrance and Hotel 81 hotels are showing up as SGD$58-70 per night for a standard room on some nights of the week.

10. Re: Travelling to Singapore in the month of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 06:17