We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore phuket flights and hotels

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Topic
Singapore phuket flights and hotels

I am looking for fights and hotels for Singapore and phuket during September

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
21,046 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore phuket flights and hotels

Hello,

You might want to look on airline websites and hotel booking websites to make your bookings.

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore phuket flights and hotels

Jetstar and Tiger Airline are two budget carriers in this sector. You can check their websites here:

Tiger Airways: http://www.tigerairways.com

Jetstar: http://www.jetstar.com/

It is very hard to suggest you enough information when you do not ask the questions clearly. What type of hotel you are looking for? Then other travelers might be able to point to your question.

Good Luck!

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore phuket flights and hotels

This should be on the Hyderabad forum !

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,097 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Singapore phuket flights and hotels

Tiger Airways is good from Hyderabad to Singapore. From Singapore there are various airlines for Phuket.

Regarding hotels. you can start searching once the flight tickets are booked.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
310 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Singapore phuket flights and hotels

Hi,

If flying to nearby Singapore and out of Singapore, I generally recommend take budget airlines since it's just a short journey. We usually use AirAsia, Jetstar or Tiger Airways (ranked in terms of my preference based on comfort). Hey but you are flying from India, I'm not sure if it's the best, unless Spicejet/Indigo/Air India offers better prices. But I do notice Indigo is of a lower priced airline and flys to Singapore.

Regards,

Panda

Perth WA
Level Contributor
4 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Singapore phuket flights and hotels

Flights between Phuket and Singapore cheapest is Air Asia.

Hotels in singapore are now quite expensive and depends on what you want 5 star or 3 star believe me there is a big difference between the two $150au p/n - $400 au p/n. The Royal plaza On Scotts is where I stay and recommend it to any one approx. $200 p/n close to Orchard Rd and Orchard MRT.

Phuket any where you stay is good I recommend The Kee Hotel for Bang-la nightclub scene and 500m from Beach and shops at you door step.

7. Re: Singapore phuket flights and hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 05:16