We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

singapore tour for 3 days

Mumbai, India
7 posts
Save Topic
singapore tour for 3 days

sujal from mumbai,, i am very much confused for my tour,, as i m reaching 25th morning around 9am at singapore by budget airline,, as i will b staying for 3N 4D, with 3 day attraction pass which includes, free bumboat ride,hop hop night adventure,universal studio, night safari, under water lagoon with dolphin, plus i would like to visit whole sentosa island includes cable car, on 28 th i m leaving for malaysia by evening bus ,, as i do not want to waste time ,, how should i start my tour right from changi airport as we do not have more luggage and hotel check in is 2 to 3 pm can u pls help me out with an perfect ittenary (schedule) for my budget tour, i would like to use EZ link card so that i can travel by bus and MRT, as my hotel is fragrance at lorong 3 geylang.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,369 posts
6,196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: singapore tour for 3 days

Hello sujal98690

Welcome to the Singapore forum.

What you can do is begin making good use of the information stored up in the Top Questions (FAQ) section of this forum. There is good stuff that you will need to be aware of for your trip. Also, use the Search Box at the top of the page to find direct information you are looking for. For example, type in 'EZ link' and you will have access to all past questions/discussions on this very important and commonly discussed subject on this forum.

I would also suggest searches like 'trip lists' so that you can read up on what has worked well and what hasn't for past visitors to Singapore.

As to how to start your travel, I would suggest going directly to your hotel and dropping off whatever luggage you have at the front desk. They will surely hold it for you so that you can then travel around and see the city attractions before coming back to your hotel later on. I wouldn't try to travel around with luggage of any size other than a normal day pack.

As to an itinerary, you can also have a look at this trip list that we recently compiled for our personal favorite attractions in Singapore (sorted by area). This has been helpful to recent visitors for beginning to plan out their trip to the city.

Singapore Top Attractions (our favourites)

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i36764-Singapor…

Do make use of other resources as well, like the Tripadvisor 'things to do' section and a good guide book. This is really the only way for you to plan the perfect itinerary, one best suited for your own individual travel interests.

Hope this is helpful and that you enjoy planning your trip to Singapore.

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
59,775 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: singapore tour for 3 days

Dear travelers, welcome to the Singapore forum!

This forum is a great place to collect valuable information to plan your stay in the Lion City. You will meet people from different places - locals and visitors from different countries - all willing to share with you their knowledge and experience of this destination.

Note these contributors are volunteering to spend some of their time to provide hints, tips and advices so you can enjoy your stay. Please feel free to squeeze a small "Hello" and "Thanks" in your questions; this would be greatly appreciated and won't take you much of your time.

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Mumbai, India
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: singapore tour for 3 days

thanks a lot for ur guidance.sujal

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,141 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: singapore tour for 3 days

I would suggest you not to buy any 3 day pass. They bundle the places such a way that you have to see the places which holds no interests for you.

Just look at various attractions in Singapore and decide which all places you want to visit. You can buy an Ez link card for easy travelling.

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
5. Re: singapore tour for 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 05:18