We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sale on branded make-up cosmetics & baby accessories

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
62 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
sale on branded make-up cosmetics & baby accessories

We will be going to Singapore next week & only got 2 whole days to go around. My mother-in-law wants me to buy her some Shu Uemura cosmetics that are on sale, can anybody tell me which store to go to that has a good price??

Also need to buy a maclarren stroller/umbroller & avent items for toddlers, i heard they are cheaper there when on sale than here in the Philippines. There are so many malls in orchard, where should i go to find these ???

I might only have time to go to a mall or two due to lack of time. Thank you very much!!!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,002 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sale on branded make-up cosmetics & baby accessories

Hi Nokia_Girl

Shu Uemura have a little corner of it own at the Ground level of Scott Shopping Centre, next to Grand Hyatt Hotel on Scott road.

Else, U can check 2 cosmetic counter @ Tang Department Store, next to Marriot Hotel or Robinson Department store at Centrepoint.

As for baby stuff, U can try Forum The Shopping Mall, next to Hilton Hotel. OR When U are at Centrepoint Shopping, U can also check out Mothercare.

www.mothercare.com.sg/index.cfm?GPID=68

Good Luck.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sale on branded make-up cosmetics & baby accessories

This link shows all available locations in Singapore (about 7)

shuuemura-usa.com/Content/…10

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sale on branded make-up cosmetics & baby accessories

Shu Uemura is not on sale while the Maclaren strollers are on sale at Mothercare.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
62 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sale on branded make-up cosmetics & baby accessories

Thank you very much for all the replies! Really appreciate it!

5. Re: sale on branded make-up cosmetics & baby accessories

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 10:35