We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Safari

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Night Safari

Hi...can somebody please tell me, the night safari in Singapore, do we need to prebook tickets or can we just go there on the night and pay etc at the entrance???

Thanks in advance for any info

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,637 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Safari

Hi kristy V,

Yes, you can do either. Buy the tickets when you get there so that the tickets are not wasted should the weather turns bad. Although you may miss some online promotional prices should there be one. VV.

My $0.02.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel
Level Contributor
18,347 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Safari

Hello,

No need to pre-book.

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
7,706 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Safari

Just buy them when you get there if it is the only park you are visiting...if you are going to more than one of the WRS parks grab a park hopper ticket for the ones you are visiting. That way if you do a daytime one first you have the Night Safari ticket already

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Safari

Thanks guys...we are also doing Universal Studios but have pre purchased that ticket already. I like the idea of paying at the entrace then we have flexibility of what night to do it and base our decision on how the kids are feeling.

Thanks for the replies

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
97 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night Safari

Hi kirsty V, the rest are right. You need not buy the tickets in advance. However, do be there early to avoid the queue at both the ticket booth and tram rides (yes, tram are highly recommended at night safari while it is better to walk at singapore zoo, imo)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
533 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Night Safari

We didn't get to do the night safari, but heard really good things about it. We did do the breakfast with the orangatuns though, and that was great. If you are pre booking, check different sites as the first one we looked at was $90 each, and the one we booked was only $86 for the two of us. They both offered the same thing, pick up, drop off, breakfast and time to wander the zoo. Singapore is lovely, but expect to spend a bit as it is not cheap.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Night Safari

I have been to Singapore about 8 years ago and I did do the night Safari though cant recall if we prebooked or just turned up....I do remember though the actual experience was great....my kids are going to love it! My last visit was closer to Christmas and was amazing....Orchard Rd with all the decos was wonderful.

Karachi, Pakistan
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Night Safari

Merrilyn: Can you please tell from which site did you booked the night safari tickets for 86$.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
533 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Night Safari

We didn't do night safari, but isango was cheapest on other tours

10. Re: Night Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 06:20