We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Bhubaneswar, India
Level Contributor
322 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Hi, my friend's house is at Butterworth lane.

I will be staying in his house for 3-4 days next week. Looking to find the best and cheap Indian restaurant who can do home delivery in less time and good food for a reasonable price bracket.

Anyone who wants to recommend ?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
51,770 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Soam_Jena, hello

If you stay with the friends i suggest to ask them as THEY probably know the best their neighborhood and we`ll be happy to recommend..........

Bhubaneswar, India
Level Contributor
322 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Friend is not there, I will be taking the keys and staying alone, thats why.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,002 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Dun be Lazy

U are Only about 600m walk to Haig Road Block 14 Food Centre

And 800m walk to Geylang Serai Market & Food centre

And 450m to City Plaza for Good Fried Chicken At Arnold Field Chicken:

http://www.arnoldsfriedchicken.com/

Just Google Map walk using Ur Friend Home address & Check nearby for Food Centre Or For direction to those area I mention above.

Best to walk out eat some good Hot Food, burn some fat while walk back home & continue eating next day or Next meal.

Unless Ur purpose to come Singapore, stay in ur Friend Condo & Call for Food Delivery.......

Edited: 17 December 2013, 08:09
Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
184 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Hi,

If your friend's place close to Haig Rd as Me^Only has mentioned, then it should be close to Ceylon Rd where a beautiful small temple sited. About 10 mtrs across the temple toward East Coast Rd, you would find a small Indian vegetarian restaurant. Named Ganesha House or similar, not so sure, it was my first and only visit in early 2012. It was cheap and delicious compared to some Indian stalls in some foodcourts I've visit in Singapore.

Sentosa Island...
Level Contributor
18 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Hi

Best indian food for me is from Khansama on Serangoon road. They do deliver and if not mistaken its free up to 10kms. Give it a try, it's great

Cheers

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Any reason you are looking for home delivery? Little India has many fantastic Indian restaurants.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

why would a good indian restaurant want to do home delivery? home deliveries are for fast food joints!

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
284 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

The banana leaf in little India was fantastic - it gets our vote

Enjoy

Level Contributor
2,333 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Samys restaurant at Dempsey Hll is fantastic visit every time we go to Singapore, not sure if they do takeaway though. Whilst we love Samy's we are coming again in Feb and we do often eat in Little India and have tried the Banana Leaf and Woodlands Veggie restaurant where they do the set meals upstairs. Do you have any other recommendations for great food in Little India especially vegetarian as my husband doesnt eat meat. Many thanks

Worldwide
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
647 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which Indian restaurant delivers the best food in singapore?

Agree with all the above replies.

Your challenge, should you accept it, is to take notes for a fantastic JBR. Your own assessments. Go through TA reviews of Indian restos, look around for places on other sites (e.g. hungrygowhere), write TA reviews (get unlisted places added, then write reviews), then submit your JBR with links!