We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 15 universal studios uss sentosa island

Cebu City...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
March 15 universal studios uss sentosa island

Hi. I heard that march 15 is the start of no classes in singapore.

My friends and I plan to go to USS on march 15 to see the shows available only on saturdays.

Will we expect a more than usual busy/queueing because of the no class day?

Should we buy express tickets? Based on experience, Can we bring sandwiches and waterjugs?

Will the other attractions at sentosa be very busy too? (On march 16 sunday)

Need expert opinion. Thanks.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,628 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March 15 universal studios uss sentosa island

Yes everything is busier on Weekends, more so in school holidays.

Expect to spend more time queuing.

You can buy express passes once you are in side the park so you can decide for yourself if it will be worth the additional cost.

You are not supposed to bring food and drink. If it's not obvious, I doubt anyone will notice.

Yes all attraction on Sentosa and elsewhere will be busier on Weekends.

Get to USS before opening time and make your way straight to the popular rides ( Transformers, Mummy, Jurassic Park) instead of looking around or going on other rides first.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,818 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March 15 universal studios uss sentosa island

If you have some $$$ to spare I suggest you avail of the Express Pass specially during weekends. To give you an idea, the queue specially in popular rides like Transformers and The Mummy are worse than during Christmas time in Enchanted Kingdom Philippines.

Cebu City...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: March 15 universal studios uss sentosa island

Thanks for the helpful tips guys. Will allocate budget for express pass just incase. Lol

Cebu City...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: March 15 universal studios uss sentosa island

One more question.

I bought the 3 in 1 promo tickets which includes USS. Can i still availto the express pass? Or does it only apply to non promo entance passes?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,818 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: March 15 universal studios uss sentosa island

Yes you can avail of the Express Pass regardless of where and how much you bought the tickets.

6. Re: March 15 universal studios uss sentosa island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 05:21