We are a family of 4 - 2+2 kids (13 & 9 yrs).
Planning to visit Singapore & Malaysia for 7 days from India. Need your expert inputs on planning the itinerary.
My plan is for 4 days in Singapore followed by 3 days in Malaysia.
Is this the right spread of days? Or should it be other way?
On the sights, my current understanding for Singapore is as follows. Need your expert comments on them.
I think this is being too ambitious as well - as we want a relaxed vacation.
MUST DO -
- Universal Studio
- Marina Bay Sands
- River Cruise
CAN BE AVOIDED
- Singapore Flyer - MBS Skydeck is better and allows for greater time. Marina Fly Deck is also an option
- Jurong Bird Park - KL has bigger and better bird park
- Little India - KL China Town is a better shopping place.
- River Safari - Average. Repetition, if doing the zoo.
OTHER OPTIONS - need opinion on them.
- Botanical Garden + Orchid Garden
- Underwater World
- Boat Quay + Clark Quay
- Singapore Flight Experience
- Science Centre
- National Museum
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- Tech Plaza in Sim Lim Square
Thanks in advance.