We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

singapore to legoland

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Topic
singapore to legoland

guys, i need your help. i just booked our ticket in legoland for April 19,2014 yesterday.

but upon booking for our coach/ bus going there, i just found out that trips on that date are now fully booked. how else can we get there on april 19? i dont want to miss the opportunity.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
46 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: singapore to legoland

Rent a car and drive there?

Book a cab (2-way)? Just google.

Note it is a long weekend and do expect traffic jams at border crossing, so start early.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
13,409 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: singapore to legoland

The Legoland website tells you how to get the bus from JB Sentral and also from the Second Link and also how to get there from Singapore www.legoland.com.my/en/Plan/Bus-Services/

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: singapore to legoland

thanks guys. got my booking already.. from busonlineticket.com.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: singapore to legoland

You have got options to go by Taxi, from Queens Street to JB directly. Upon reaching JB Sentral, you can opt to take the local taxi to Legoland, which would be cheaper compared to direct taxi from Singapore to Legoland.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
88 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: singapore to legoland

Instead of renting a car to drive there, it is more advisable to book a car with driver service. The cost is not very much different, but it saves you the hassle of researching for driving directions and waiting for parking. Not to mention, the petrol and parking expenses.

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: singapore to legoland

Any one know "Super Coach" is good or bad? i found them on easibook and only router form Sing to Legoland

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,004 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: singapore to legoland

Want to legloland from Singapore? Use this company:

http://legoland.wtstravel.com.sg/

www.legoland.com.my/en/Plan/Bus-Services/

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: singapore to legoland

tks

because i will stay at V Hotel Lavender and so easy to take bus service SuperCoach stop at front of my hotel

2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: singapore to legoland

hi Tiến Đ,

What is your experience with SuperCoach? Is it okay?

Thank in advance.

10. Re: singapore to legoland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:15