We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore Attraction - Groupon Discount Tickets

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone purchased Attraction tickets from Groupon. How reliable is the Cebu Air Travel and Tours company.

Groupon Deal: groupon.sg/deals/…718298285

Thanks.

Rawai, Thailand
Level Contributor
297 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

Know nothing about the travel company, but Groupon is okay - used their offers a few times.

Worldwide
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
646 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

google the name of the company, and add the term groupon to the search string. You should find one or more discussion forum postings ranting, raving or otherwise about such deals, unless they are new to Groupon.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

EarthlingOnline, I have googled their name, I want to know if anyone used their service so that i can get some real feedback.

Thanks.

4. Re: Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 18:46
Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
9,131 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

#4 Solicitation. To be deleted.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,029 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

One member used them recently. tripadvisor.com.sg/…58190103

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

I purchased their promos before when I have visitors coming here in Singapore and I used went to their company to buy packages. They have reasonable prices and they are legit since we didn't encounter any problems with the ticket. Try searching their company name online, i believe you don't need to go Groupon to buy. They have it all there in their office for same price.

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

I think you can buy Groupon deals to their office directly

9. Re: Singapore Attraction – Groupon Discount Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2016, 07:15