We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USS and Acquarium in one day?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
USS and Acquarium in one day?

Hi, would you recommend to visit Universal Studios and the Acquarium in one day? If I should visit them on separate days, how much time should I allow for the Acquarium alone? Many thanks for your help.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,891 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USS and Acquarium in one day?

Yes there is plenty of time for both . Start with USS at opening time and you should be cones by 3pm or so.

2. Re: USS and Acquarium in one day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 14:54
Edited: 17 July 2014, 14:54
Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
870 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USS and Acquarium in one day?

For the aquarium, it's not viewing the attraction that takes time but buying tickets and waiting to get in is a real killer. During peak time like weekend during school holidays, waiting time to get in can be easily 3hrs, even if you already have tickets in hand.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: USS and Acquarium in one day?

Thanks for the tips and information, we're very grateful.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
72 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: USS and Acquarium in one day?

yeah it possible in one day . you can visit aquarium in 2 to 3 hrs and even less and then can go to USS it open till 7 pm. I would visit aquarium first then go to USS and that what i did when i visited singapore in feb. there were no waiting line either in aquarium or USS. if for tickets u can get the aquarium tickets before hand so u don't wait in lines and for USS u can get the express pass to skip the lines which might be 1 hr long but u get to ride the rides only once with express pass. for my first visit i did get the pass after 1 hr wait for one ride but for the second visit there was no need since i was the only one in line. u can ask the front disk if it worth it to get express pass and they will help u

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: USS and Acquarium in one day?

Thanks Mariam, your advice is useful to us.

7. Re: USS and Acquarium in one day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 05:16